(1)(a)(i) Delivery is arranged by Emily Dewsnap Art to the address, as provided by you on checkout.
(ii) Delivery times are estimates and not guaranteed. For example, our 48-hour delivery service states that the Artwork will be delivered within 2 business days but this is not a guaranteed service
(b) Free UK shipping can be to an address in Mainland UK. There will be an extra charge for other delivery services, and delivery to any address outside Mainland UK. Where possible, original art will be delivered in person by Emily Dewsnap Art.
(c) Multiple pieces of Artwork may be despatched individually.
(d) Shipping options may be limited because of the type of Artwork or the country you want the Artwork to be shipped to. If you have any queries about shipping please contact Emily Dewsnap Art directly using any method of the “contact” page on the Website.
(e) Only basic delivery charges (usually £45) paid by you are refundable, unless the Artwork that is supplied to you by Emily Dewsnap Art is damaged or faulty.
(f) If you have any particular shipping requirements then you must please contact Emily Dewsnap Art directly using any method of the “contact” page on the Website.
(2)(a) Other than for Commissions or Made to Order Artwork, unless the applicable listing or Order Confirmation says otherwise, Emily Dewsnap Art aims to dispatch Artwork to you within 14 days of the date of accepting your order to comply with the law. If there is going to be a delay Emily Dewsnap Art will let you know by email so you can cancel your order or choose another piece of Artwork.
(b) However, despatch and delivery times are only estimates and Emily Dewsnap Art is not responsible for late delivery or unavailability of Artwork.
(c) For Commissions or Made to Order Artwork:-
(I) Emily Dewsnap Art aims to provide you with estimated delivery dates within 7 days of the date of your order and aims to deliver within 30 days of the date of your order.
(II) if Emily Dewsnap Art is unable to deliver within 30 days of the date of your order then we will, at our discretion, either:-
(i) provide you with a revised delivery date or
(ii) cancel your order and refund payment made by you. Where any payment or part payment is made by loyalty points then these loyalty points are deducted.
(3) If for some reason Emily Dewsnap Art is unable to dispatch the exact Artwork you have ordered, then Emily Dewsnap Art will either refund the price paid for that item or will email you and offer you an alternative item.
(4) Where original artwork exceeds postage limits (usually artwork reaching 80cm on any edge and above), the artwork will be rolled to ship. This may mean removing artwork from the wooden frame.
(5)(a)Delivery of Artwork will usually be by a service which requires a signature (this usually must be someone aged 18 or over), on receipt. Your signature, or that of someone on your behalf, confirms receipt of the Artwork but also the state of the package received – see (6) below.
(b) Where you have not made any arrangements to take delivery and delivery has been attempted then you will be responsible for any additional delivery charges incurred.
(6) When you receive your order it is your responsibility to carefully examine both the package (before it is opened) and the Artwork for any damage. If there is any damage whatsoever or if, for example, a package shows signs of damage before it is opened, we highly recommend that you sign for the parcel, ‘Received Damaged’. In the subsequent event that the Artwork is found to be damaged, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FAULTS, PROBLEMS WITH YOUR ORDERS AND RETURNS
(1)(a) Where there is a problem with your order, such as the wrong Artwork arrives or any Artwork is faulty or missing, then we ask that you contact Emily Dewsnap Art directly using any method of the “contact” page on the Website or email us at email@example.com within 14 days after the day you received the Artwork.
(b) Consumers may have a right to reject some faulty Artwork but this right is limited to 14 days from the date you purchased the Artwork.
(2) Once you contact us then we will then request information to assess and resolve the issue.
(3) Depending on the problem with your order we will advise you to:-
(a) Send photos of the damage Artwork and packaging, and
(b) Ask you to return the Artwork to us
(c) You should retain the Artwork and all original packaging for 30 days so that it can be returned with the faulty artwork and inspected
(4) When returning any Artwork we ask that you please repackage the goods securely, to guard against damages, and remove all shipping labels and print the address and shipping label we send to you via email, and attach it to the parcel.
(5) Within 14 days of receipt of the faulty Artwork we/Emily Dewsnap Art will either
(a) repair the Artwork OR
(b) provide a replacement OR
(c) provide a refund, to include any standard delivery charges you paid when you placed your order
(5) Refunds are made within 14 days of the date the Artwork being received using the same payment method that you used to pay us. Please bear in mind that some payment methods mean that a refund may take up to 7 days to reach your account.
REFUNDS FOR NON-DAMAGED / FAULTY ARTWORK
We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for an exchange only for an item or items of similar value. Please see below for more information on our returns policy for non-damaged / faulty artwork.
All returns must be postmarked within seven (7) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and to specify the artwork that you would like to reserve for your exchange. After receiving an RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging, and mail your return to the returns address provided on your courier documents.
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your exchange as specified by you. Please allow at least fourteen (14) days from the receipt of your item to process your exchange. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be exchanged:
(1) Original commissioned artwork
For defective or damaged products, please see 1(a) of FAULTS, PROBLEMS WITH YOUR ORDER AND RETURNS
Please Note that sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: